- Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide superior dance education while supporting the performing arts in the community at large.
- We support our mission by
1. Offering professional instruction by a highly qualified staff
2. Emphasizing artistic and personal development
3. Creating a safe, family friendly environment
4. Offering unique performing and enrichment opportunities
Register Today for Semester I Classes!
Semester I classes begin September 8th, and we have a full schedule of classes for dancers age 18 months to adult. Explore our Grown Up and Me, Very Young Dancer and Fundamentals programs, and contact us to be added to our mailing list for the 2014-2015 dance season.
WSD classes can fill quickly. As registration progresses, we will be updating class availability on the schedule page. If you are interested in a class that is marked "Closed", please let us know. We do maintain wait lists for closed classes and can often accommodate interested dancers.